Quilts 2011

01 April 2013

Stitch that Stash

It's April 1. Anybody else reading the news and Facebook through a skeptical lens today?!

Since it is now April, it is my month for the Stitch that Stash bee!

Stitch That Stash

Here's the block I'm asking my bee mates to make!

I stumbled across this block on Pinterest. Rachel (woodenspoon on Flickr) posted this picture with the cutting dimensions

Dimensions for low volume charm plus block

After doing some pretty "loud" quilts lately, I've found myself drawn to some quieter fabrics. Add my love of texty prints that are often low volume, this block drew me write in! (Didn't hurt that I participated in a Flickr swap for text charms and they came in the mail the day I saw this block!)

Here are some of the 8 blocks I've already made!

 


Can't wait to see what my bee mates come up with!

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh yay, I'm super excited to see you're using my block! I've nearly finished my quilt and I'm so happy with how it's looking. I'll have to keep an eye on your bee progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your pun 'write' in, did you intend it? :) love the block, thanks for the dimensions.

    ReplyDelete